Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Second Cup Reply

Why can airlines never respond to me the way these companies that I've contacted so far do? SecondCup responded nicely and noncommittally.

---

Dear Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail us your feedback. I would like to firstly mention that Second Cup has a nation wide standard policy that when you bring in your own travel mug, you get a $0.20 discount. This standard is written right on the menu board. Therefore would it be possible for you to tell me which campus location you are referring to? I want to make sure that they are providing the proper discount.

Secondly, as for the biodegradable cups, I will certainly send your concern over to the person responsible for product development to see if they will be interested in looking into changing our cups in the future. I can't guarantee it will happen, but it definitely does not hurt to send your suggestion.

I sincerely hope that you will continue being a loyal guest for years to come.

Kind regards,

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home