Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Sobeys Free Range Meat

Sent via web form. Align Left

Dear Whom It May Concern,

Sobeys has always had a good selection of organic foods, especially the Compliments range of organics which are reasonably priced too! I like shopping at Sobeys, I like the layout and I can find my way around and find what I'm looking for. When I was in Sobeys last, I asked one of the helpful staff members if they had any free range chicken. The staff member said that Sobeys doesn't carry any free range meat. I understand that there are price limitations to free range meat and there may be difficulty in finding a supplier, but demand for free range meat is only going to increase. People are only going to become more aware of the environmental impacts of factory farming and it's going to affect their consumer choices more and more.

Sobeys should carry free range meats. Sobeys is ahead of the curve in Canada for many environmental food issues. I love that local products are labelled local so that I can easily purchase local foods. Organic food and meat alternatives are readily available at Sobeys - free range meat should be the next change.

Meat probably makes up the largest part of my purchases and free range chicken and beef is easily available at other stores and extremely important to me and many others. I would like to continue shopping at Sobeys but it may become simply more convenient to get all my groceries at places which supply free range meat.

Why does Sobeys not carry free range meat? Are there plans to start supplying it? Could you please allow me some insight into why Sobeys does not offer free range food?

Thank you,

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home