Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Inaugural Post

Hello. Welcome to the inaugural blog for Letters For Earth. In my many 'green tips' lists that I get, there are always the tips which say 'Write a letter to...'. It's a simple suggestion, and whether or not it makes a difference depends on how many people actually do it. I don't expect that the CEO of any of these companies will read my letter and magically change all the practices of the company. But maybe someone will read it and if other people are sending these letters too, eventually stuff will change. So, just to say exactly what I'm going to be doing, I'm going to write letters to companies when I think something should be changed.

These will probably be for the environment because I like the environment.

0 comments:

Newer Post Home